2.03.2013

My Creative Space


This past weekend was all about cleaning, and organizing my life. Especially in my design studio. The intense holiday season took its toll on the studio. It was a total embarrassing mess. I found myself very uninspired and avoiding go in the room if possible with so many random piles and boxes everywhere. 

And it's amazing. After I finished cleaning, I felt like I had also cleansed my mind. I don't think I realized what a toll it was taking on me. 

One of my personal projects is to fill the walls of my studio with little pieces of inspiration and ephemera. I think its coming along nicely. Because everything is just taped to the wall, it's easy and grows organically. 






























My appologies for the crappy lighting in these photos. I don't get good natural light in this room. 

No comments: